Benefits of Volunteering at Anime Mid-Atlantic
- A nifty T-Shirt when you work a minimum of 7 hours as a volunteer.
- You can get a free Pre-Reg for Anime Mid-Atlantic for 2015 for those who work 15 or more hours.
- Reimbursement for one fourth of your total hotel room rate before tax (Amount depends on what hotel you stay at up to the Norfolk Marriott Chesapeake rate of $132). These slots will be limited so you have to sign up early at the convention.
Example: You and your friends get a room and each of you volunteer and each friend works 20 hours or more. Each of you can be reimbursed for one fourth of the room rate but all of your names have to be listed on the bill.
Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability form
- Only 4 people will be reimbursed per room number per hotel.
- Reimbursements will be mailed in 2-4 weeks after end of convention.
- You must be at least 18 years old to volunteer. If you are younger, we need a permission slip from your parents in person.
If you are 17 years old or younger and want to volunteer at Anime Mid-Atlantic, you must:
1) download and print out the Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability
2) have your parent or legal guardian sign it,
3) bring this form with you to the convention and present it to the staff at the Volunteer Desk (located in the Registration Room).