December 30, 2016 - January 1, 2017
It's time again for to get dressed as your favorite character and let the voting begin! This contest is open to anyone in a costume who would like to have his/her image posted at our Cosplay Table for a weekend ballot, the winners selected by our convention attendees! Here are the Guidelines/Rules for the event:
- You must be in a COSTUME! All genres are accepted.
- You may NOT enter the Fan Favorite Contest with a costume that is used to compete at ANY of Anime Mid-Atlantic's other Cosplay contests. This includes the Masquerade, the Hall Costume Contest and the Cosplay Fashion Show.
- Registration and a photo of your costume will be taken at the Cosplay Table. Entries will be accepted on Friday night from 5-8 PM and Saturday morning from 10AM-1PM.
- Photos will be posted Saturday afternoon at the official Cosplay Table, located in the Marriott Chesapeake. A ballot box will be at the Table for convention attendees to cast their votes during the weekend.
- Awards will be announced for the top three Fan Favorite costumes during Closing Ceremonies on Sunday.
- Digital copies of the winners will be posted on our Anime Mid-Atlantic website after the convention.
(C) 2016 Anime Mid-Atlantic Entertainment LLC.
Designed by StudioJAB